Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
In a partial mastectomy / lumpectomy, the surrounding breast tissue can be moved into position to help recreate the shape of the breast. Dr. Arguelles sometimes works with a plastic surgeon that can complete a breast lift or breast reduction during the same procedure for removal of cancerous tumors. Often oncoplastic surgery is combined with Hidden Scar breast surgery to provide optimal aesthetic outcomes.
Mastectomies can often be combined with reconstruction of the breast(s) as well as the nipple areolar complex if needed. At Southwest Florida Breast Surgery, we are pleased to refer our patients to board certified plastic surgeons prior to surgery who assist us with reconstruction of the breast, nipple, and areolar complex when needed and often at the same time as the primary breast surgery (immediate reconstruction).
Procedures We Perform
- Partial Mastectomy/ Lumpectomy/ Breast Biopsy
- Hidden Scar Partial Mastectomy/ Lumpectomy/ Breast Biopsy
- Ductal Excision/ Exploration
- Skin Sparing Mastectomy
- Hidden Scar Nipple Sparing Mastectomy
- Modified Radical Mastectomy
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Axillary Lymph Node Dissection
- Punch Biopsy
- Port-A-Catheter Placement and Removal